Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Auckland Zoo - Community

We are going past the baboons I saw two in a open cage then we saw a grey one with a nother brown  one. After that we saw a sign that said theirs new lions so we ran to the lions but they were sleeping. One of the boys woke up the lion and it rolled on its back and started to roar then I went on the other side so I can see better but my favorite animal was the rhino because it was one of the biggest animal in the zoo and it had a cool horn. My second favorite animal in the zoo was a lion because they roar the loudest and the new lions have manes then we all lined up ready to go back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about