Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Being the teacher for a day

Wednesday 9 August 2017


Being The Teacher For A Day


When I got to Red Hill School I Walked into my room and
Started to work. I heard children talking and playing. The bell rang and everyone was running to the class. I walked into the room and their teacher introduced me to all the children. Some children came to me for work, I gave them
a work sheet and they quietly started to work, I quietly started to work as well. It was almost time to go home so I brought everyone into the other room. They all sat down and did Karakia as one hub, and when the bell rang they all quickly ran out.
It had been exciting, but only to soon it was time to go home.
As I was relaxing with a book in my favourite chair reading I thought how cool it was to be a teacher.

By Hendrix Williams

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hendrix, thanks for sharing your wonderful story about being a teacher for a day. It is good that you have your class working hard. What were the children learning? Do you think you'd like to be a teacher everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Hendrix, I am pleased to see you have made time for yourself to relax after such a busy day. Tell me about your reading and writing programme.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about